Unknown Adventures
Whimsical
Friday, March 1, 2013
Thirty Days of Lists #1
Well I am back and I have decided to join a group called "30 Days of Lists". I have always been a lister, becaus:
1. I get things done
2. I want to be organized
3. It helps me remember important things
4. It makes goals achievable
5. It feels good crossing off something from my list
6. It gives me a sense of accomplishment
7. List's keep me on track!
My cover is going to be a work in progress and I will add as I go. At the end of thirty days I will take anothe photo of it and post it so you can see the changes.
I will add a quote to each page as well. Join me in my "Unknown Adventure for 30 days"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment