Unknown Adventures
Whimsical
Monday, March 4, 2013
Thirty days of lists # 4
Now you know that all of us do more than what I have listed here on day 4. For example: I must have walked 5+ miles around and in the hospital going from place to place. Ate oatmeal with raisons, walnuts and peaches. Turned on my work computer and looked at my To Do List at work. payed the bills that keep my 7 departments running. went to meetings. finished my Patient Safety Board for presentation next week. Went trolling at Pier 1 and Home Goods looking for beautiful tea cups. Drove home and had a salad with tomatoes and chicken flavored with lemon juice. talked to Gabbie on the phone. got caught up on Project Runway. Sat down to do page 4 of 30 days of lists. now I will hit the sack. LEt's see how many things you can list that you do on an average day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment