Day 5: Things I want to Accomplish this month...
I belong to a book club with amazing women. The last couple of months I have neglected to read the chosen book. Not that I didn't want to, I just wasn't motivated. One of the things on this list is to read, "The Paris Wife", by Janet Maslin. a brief review...
A deeply evocative story of ambition and betrayal, The Paris Wife captures a remarkable period of time—Paris in the twenties—and an extraordinary love affair between two unforgettable people: Ernest Hemingway and his wife Hadley.
In Chicago in 1920, Hadley Richardson is a quiet twenty-eight-year-old who has all but given up on love and happiness—until she meets Ernest Hemingway and finds herself captivated by his good looks, intensity, and passionate desire to write....
Pick up the book and read it with us. When you are done please leave me your thoughts on the book.
One of my most favorite motivational authors is Dale Carnegie. I love the quote I chose for day 5. Download his books or pod cast and start believing in YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment