Unknown Adventures

Unknown Adventures
Whimsical

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012: What are you doing to celebrate the new year?

Well, I will be going out to dinner with my husband and best friend's, the Brown's, for some French food, at marchebacchus.com, awesome champagne, and to celebrate turning another year older. At the strike of midnight it is on! One more year younger. All the nonsense from the previous year is in the storage areas of our minds, not to be forgotten, but to utilize to become wiser. The 1st call of the year, out of six, to wish my amazing Mom Happy Labor Day. It has always been a bitter sweet birthday, being born on New Years Day, but yesterday I met two friends of Gabbie's and they both brought it into perspective for me by saying, "How exciting that everyone celebrate's your birthday!" Well....I'll take it! I truly hope that everyone has a safe, prosperous, healthy and blessed New Year. Good bye 2011, hello 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment