Where in the world did the first two months of 2012 go? I am still looking for them. With the advent of Spring comes allergies! Oh how I am dreading this season. It's a love/hate relationship. Love because everything is blooming and beautiful. I drive down the quiet streets in Summerlin and love the avenue of trees with their tender green shoots sprouting. Hate it because all of those blooming things I am allergic to, especially any kind of grasses. Love it because when I walk out in my backyard and gaze at my Oak tree, I see the beginning of a new birds nest being built right before my eyes. Hate it because my those eyes are itching and there is no relief. When I weigh the loves verses hates, I have to say that I love Spring, so I will find a good allergy medicine, an amazing eye drop and savor the incredible awakeinings of this glorious season. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment